- ♂ = I am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = I am a girl who has a crush on you
- () = I am a non binary person who has a crush on you
- * = just delete your tumblr already
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
- $ = You’re awesome
- # = I love your blog
- @ = You’re beautiful
- + = i hate you.
- % = You’re ugly
- <3 = I want to fuck you
- & = I wish we were close
- ~ = I wish we were friends in real life
- ? = I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ! = You inspire me
I actually received a message from someone saying I lack determination and motivation to not be the size of a fucking planet by using the excuse of a fake disease.
Let me clarify a few asinine assumptions.
- PCOS is not a disease. It’s a syndrome. It’s very real,…
when you are trying to make a mutual with someone who won’t follow you back
somebody photoshop a nose piercing on one of my pictures
i wanna see what i look like
'Ah, hello Mr Bond. I have been waiting for you to try and stop me for quite some time.'
before i kill you, tell me… why you shot drake in degrassi
'I will not give you that satisfaction, Bond. Not in this life.'
why she look like one of those boys who grow their hair out really long and fuck their cousins tho
You have to be at least a 5 to call someone else ugly, I dont make the rules fam
HOW BOUT NEVER CALL SOMEONE UGLY!!!
how about you slap on some diapers and a pacifier if you gon be this childish
mainstream tumblr feminism may have many glaring faults but it has bred an army of teenage girls who understand the common ways that misogyny is reinforced in society and who know that they’re better off loving their fellow woman than fighting with her and that’s actually pretty damn revolutionary
My 4a.m vampire photoshoot went well